Monday, September 24, 2007

How People See Me

I was watching a comedian last night. The comic said something sarcastic and my daughter howled, "Mom, that is SO you!" Which got me to thinking...how do people see me?


My Sister sees me as Julia Sugarbaker. Apparently I anihilate people when they get under my skin. But only when they really deserve it...




She also sees me as Sandra Bullock's character in Hope Floats. Sweet, huh?

My friend Christine sees me as Gracie Lou Freebush. In her words, "They based that character on you. You should be gettin royalties!"




My mother sees me as Suzanne Sugarbaker. Purely for the fact that I love wearing tiaras.






My friend ex-husband thinks I'm Dharma incarnate. I could think of worse things.






Christine also says I remind her of Rachel Ray because we're both silly as hell. I'll take it...






I've also been told that I remind people of Clairee from Steel Magnolias, Jeff Dunham's puppet Peanut and a host of other characters. As long as I don't start hearing voices, I'm golden.

No comments: