Thursday, July 19, 2007

One Word

I received a "chain" e-mail from a friend this week. The e-mail directed to to respond to your friend with one word. One word that describes them. Then, forward it to all of your friends. The objective being that you'll learn what others think of you. I guess you could just ask them, but where's the fun in that? Here are what my friends think of me:

AWESOME

Wubba (inside joke ~ think MTV in the early 90’s)

Fun

Confident

Selfless

Mischievous

Drew (as in Barrymore)

Quirky (isn’t that how Seinfeld described ‘George Costanza’?)

Mischievous (damn! I got this one twice!)

Rambunctious

Disturbed, Demented, Psychotic, Unbalanced, Crazy ~ but in a good way

Exuberant

Goober (from my child)

Silly

Friend

Different

GracieLou (from my friend Chris. She said there wasn’t just one word that defined me, but this was close).


My WorkHusband didn't reply. We're so in a fight.

No comments: