Monday, July 30, 2007

The "baby's" first date

My "baby" had her first real date this past weekend. Her boyfriend came to pick her up and take her to a movie. Okay, so his parents drove them. He's only 14 and all he can drive is his skateboard.

The boyfriends name is Richard. After they left I thought to myself, "Well, I just met 'Little Richard'." And then got a picture of the real Little Richard in my mind. Lord help me, but all I could see was that Geico commercial he was in.

I giggled all damn afternoon. It doesn't take much to make me happy.

Also this weekend...

The episode of "Paula's Party" that I was on aired again. Apparently this was the episode to watch. I've heard from more people about it today. I've been dubbed the Food Network Star of my family and company. Great...my claim to fame is fried balls.

I guess we all have to have our special talents.

No comments: