Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gracie Lou Has Nuthin' on Me!

I broke my toe. More specifically, the big toe on my right foot.

I was heading up to bed and turned off the light in the living room, thinking that I would be able to see because the light in the hallway was on.

I was so wrong.

The light wasn't on and I was suddenly plunged into darkness. I was tired and now pissed because I couldn't see.

In my groggy, cranky state I somehow had forgotten that I had already climbed up three stairs. I turned around so that I could flip on the light switch for the hall way and promptly fell down the stairs, breaking my big toe along the way.

So, for the past week I've had a noticeable limp. Kind of a pimp walk, actually.

I already have two gold teeth and now with my pimp walk, I would like to be known by my professional ghetto name....

Sharrita Rochelle Lynn Davis-Brown.

No comments: