Saturday, July 12, 2008

How Have I Missed This!?

I've seen 'The Birdcage' about 3,298 times. I simply love it. While I dearly love each character in an unnatural unhealthy way, Agador Spartacus is by far my favorite. I can never listen to "She Works Hard for the Money" without adding his little "eh eh, eh eh".

At the beginning of the movie, after the "We Are Family" number, when the 'girls' come off the stage and begin getting into costume for the next number. On stage, in the viewers direct line of vision, but behnd the main characters, is a very fit young man in black/white cowskin chaps and vest blowing a trumpet to sound the 'charge'.

He has no pants or chonies on. None. He's in a lovely pair of assless chaps.

All you see is his very firm, very toned ass.

So, this makes me wonder...what else have I been missing because I've been busy watching the story and not what's going on in the background?

I've begun watching all of my favortie movies again to see what I may have missed. So far nothing. When I've watched a few and find nothing I watch 'The Birdcage' again to soothe my disappointment. You know, for Agador Spartacus. Kind of like reading Playboy for the articles.

And then I begin to wonder, what is 'schmecken' anyway?

No comments: