Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Please Hammer Don't Hurt Them!

I've discovered an epidemic in the sleepy western town of Scottsdale, Arizona. A rogue band of criminals has chosen to inhabit this once peaceful town.

Their crime you ask?


To deface government property with a "hammertime" template. (Y'all know where I'm going with this...)


At first, I thought the hammertime stop sign I saw was a one time event. You know, something someone did as a prank. It wasn't in a conspicuous place and you had to really be paying attention. I didn't know how wrong I was.


10 miles to the west was another stop sign. Next to a park that is always full of kids and families. This stop sign had "hammertime" spray painted underneath the word "stop". In blue paint this time intead of white.


Well played, rogue band. Well played. Oh, and thanks for the laughs!


No comments: