Thursday, April 26, 2007

I'm so bringing sexy back

At work, I sit in a row of cubes. Lined one next to the other, and back to back. Kind of like prison cells, except at work, we have all the coffee you can drink and Oreos.

While I was busy at work, I heard something in the distance. Music gently gliding through the office from the general direction of cell block four (this would be J's cube).

I listened intently to the muted melody. I know this song…


Hmmmmm….


Oh shit! It's Britney Spears singing "Oops, I did it again!"


Me being the silly rabbit that I am…I thought when my daughters' tweenage obsession ended, I would never have to listen to Britney again. Oh, how wrong I was.

However, I am not one to be outdone. He started it, and I intended to finish it.

I opened up my iTunes and promptly put on "Sexy Back" (okay, this wasn't really my idea…the Genius of Kate came up with this gem).

Then it dawned on me….I was having a Britney/Justin war with a man wearing blue/green plaid pants.

No comments: